Budget Windows are the leading installer of Orangeries, Conservatories, Garden Rooms, Glazed Extensions and Windows and Doors throughout the Northeast area. Due to a planned expansion of our sales operation, we are looking for a Sales Consultant who can flourish within a sales environment.
Salary: Competitive OTE of £65k
As a Sales Design Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and versatile role, where you will visit customers’ homes and help them create their dream living space through our innovative products. You will establish their design requirements, interpret them into a design solution using bespoke software, and build effective relationships that contribute to the business’s success through exceptional customer service.
We are looking for highly driven and adaptable Sales Professionals with a proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets. If you have experience in sales of home improvement products, you will be a valuable asset to our team. However, we welcome talented individuals from both within and outside of the industry.
We offer a highly competitive OTE of £65k plus a training allowance, and you will have the opportunity to learn from the best in the business. You must be smart and professional as you will be setting the first impression of our company. Excellent numerical skills, good problem-solving skills, and basic IT skills are required. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate the customer.
Successful applicants should be full driving licence holders and car owners.
This is a fast paced and evolving environment, so be prepared to adapt well to change.
- Responsible for meeting with homeowners, providing support and help to create the homeowner’s dream home, offering different suggestions and options to suit their needs.
- You will build effective relationships with all stakeholders, ensure these contribute to the business success through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- You will be responsible for listening to the Customer, understanding their needs, be curious and question to gather the ideas needed to create the desired design.
- You will be required to accurately measure for windows, doors, porches, and roofline products.
- You will be pro-active and confident in offering different suggestions and options to suit the customer’s needs and aspirations.
- You will be able to address sales goals and adjust to customers’ needs to close a sale.
- You will demonstrate confidence to the customer, explaining the quality of the product and the benefits of industry leading products which provide a lifetime of comfort, security, and overall peace of mind.
- You will display a genuine caring approach, which will support and help the customer to solve problems to fill the needs that their home currently lacks.
- You will display excellent product knowledge, as well as an understanding of the wide range of features and benefits, being able to relay these to the customers.
- To demonstrate sample products, explaining what we offer and how this offering will resolve the customers current problems and further achieve the longevity and quality that we guarantee.
- To be able to comply with the legal requirements of the FCA when demonstrating the various finance options.
- You will be well presented and professional, respecting both the client and the company.
- You will ensure excellent timekeeping and diary management.
- Display a polite, courteous, and enthusiastic approach, with the ability to develop excellent customer relations, showing interest in the customer’s personal interests when finding out the needs of the homeowner.
- Ensure the customer is always involved, display excellent listening skills, encouraging the customer to express their needs.
- Excellent questioning skills with the ability to establish exactly what products we can offer.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate the Customer.
- You must be friendly, determined, and able to demonstrate the value of our marketplace product to new customers.
- You will be a versatile, dynamic, and determined individual with previous sales experience, highly goal orientated with demonstrable experience of hitting or exceeding sales targets.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV by completing the form below.